Slate Roof Professionals of Northern New Jersey provides experienced, knowledgeable, quality service and craftsmanship in renovations of historic private residences and commercial buildings. Our seasoned restoration specialists work with churches, educational and government institutions, and historic homes to restore unique and aged rooftops by performing a detailed inspection of the original roof and creating a full spectrum plan to repair and preserve the beauty and integrity of the structure.
Featured Historic Restoration Projects include:
- Ellis Island: New York
- Natirar at Ninety Acres: Peapack, NJ
- The Clark House: Montclair, NJ
- St. Anne’s Villa at Convent Station: Convent Station, NJ
- Bloomfield College: Bloomfield, NJ
- Christ Episcopal Church: Bloomfield, NJ
- Our Lady of Sorrows Church: South Orange, NJ
- First Presbyterian Church of Westfield: Westfield, NJ
- Archdiocese of Newark
- Stevens Institute of Technology
If you’re in need of experienced roofing repair and restoration professionals to preserve and enhance your historic home or facility, contact us now to discuss your project.