Slate Roof Professionals of Northern New Jersey provides experienced, knowledgeable, quality service and craftsmanship in renovations of historic private residences and commercial buildings. Our seasoned restoration specialists work with churches, educational and government institutions, and home owners to restore unique and aged rooftops by performing a detailed inspection of the original roof and creating a full spectrum plan to repair and preserve the beauty and integrity of the structure.
We are proud to have provided our services to the following historic restoration projects:
- Ellis Island: New York
- Natirar at Ninety Acres: Peapack, NJ
- The Clark House: Montclair, NJ
- St. Anne’s Villa at Convent Station: Convent Station, NJ
- Bloomfield College: Bloomfield, NJ
- Christ Episcopal Church: Bloomfield, NJ
- Our Lady of Sorrows Church: South Orange, NJ
- First Presbyterian Church of Westfield: Westfield, NJ
- Archdiocese of Newark
- Stevens Institute of Technology
For over 30 years, we’ve proudly served nearby New Jersey communities of South Orange, Montclair, Ridgewood, Englewood and beyond. Contact us today to request an estimate!