Slate Roof Professionals of Northern New Jersey offers slate in a wide variety of sizes, in unfading colors that weather well. Our design experts can match new slate repairs with your current slate color.
Slate roof systems are a durable, long lasting roofing solution. With a lifetime of 100 years or more, slate protects homes and businesses with the added safety and assurance of being non-combustible and fireproof.
Vermont quarried slate and Pennsylvania slate have been used for more than a century to protect the finest buildings in our nation. Modern synthetic slates like DaVinci, Lamarite, and Ecostar offer all of the protection of natural slate, often with higher ratings for impact and fire resistance.
Other benefits of slate roofing include:
- Environmentally safe
- Unaffected by freeze and thaw cycles
- Resistant to pollutants and acid rain
- Resistant to hail and other impact damage
- Can be installed in variety of patterns from random slate to staggered slate
- Natural slate and rubber composite synthetic slate are both sustainable materials
We employ factory trained experts in slate roofing and we’re members of the National Roofing Contractors Association. Our experts in installation and repair will provide you with a roof that will last beyond your own lifetime. Contact us today to request an estimate!